Advertisement

How I work with clients on Skype -life-coaching 2019

How I work with clients on Skype -life-coaching 2019 2019 - Topic: How I work with clients on Skype
This is a short video to introduce you to my life coaching style. I did it in another video but this is slightly more in depth. If you think I can help, please contact me through the main site.

If you are a Ph.D. Student go to the dissertation playlist.

Angie Stones Ph.D. Learning through life is all we can do. We don't have to go to College or be great scientists, but we should be learning something new every day.
Dr. Angie Stones

Subscribe:
Follow me on:
Life Coaching Website: www.globalnewworld.com
Facebook:

#haveahappylife #drangiestonesphd
#drangiestonesonlinelifecoach

body language,gestures,psychology facts,life,student,university,phd,human behaviour,eye contact,masters,motivation,speaking in public,small talk,study,life coaching,my life coaching,dr stones,angie stones,globalewworld,life coaching online,therapy onlne,online therapy,happiness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments