Advertisement

2014 Royal Enfield Continental GT U.S. Owner Review

2014 Royal Enfield Continental GT U.S. Owner Review I havn't seen many videos for U.S. based Royal Enfield CGT's. Decided to go out for little ride today and filmed a small video showcasing the bike and brand. Very impromptu so I will certainly be making a more complete video soon. I literally went to the middle of the mountains and nobody is around. Then, as soon as I start filming, many people passing by and stop to ask about the bike while I'm filming. Eventually, I just gave up and decided to use the best clip out of the bunch. Please let me know about any questions you may have about the bike and the brand, I will do my best to answer them. I'll be making more videos in the future that include riding (city and freeway), the dealership and parts situations, etc. I absolutely love anything on two wheels, but there's nothing than I'd love to see more than for Royal Enfield to grow in the United States.

Review

Post a Comment

0 Comments