Advertisement

Chinese For Dinner Anyone!?! - It's Mukbang Time!!!

Chinese For Dinner Anyone!?! - It's Mukbang Time!!! Thanks for watching my video. I hope you enjoyed it to the fullest. I will see you next time right here on Miss. C's Corner. Make sure you hit that bell to be notified of all new uploads!!! By the way if you know any one who is breathing tell them to check me out on YouTube. Peace

Our New Channel Link:


Hit Me Up On IG:
misscmukbangs

Hit Me Up On Snapchat:
miss.cscorner

PayPal Info:
jwr4e@yahoo.com

Business Inquiries Only:
miss.ccorner@gmail.com

Drop Your Girl a line and Show Some Luv:

ATTN: Miss. C's Corner
PO BOX 750514
Houston, TX 77275

Neighbors, I love y'all and I appreciate the support.

#MissC #ItsMukbangTime

Mukbang,It's Mukbang Time,eating show,happy eating,chinese food mukbang,vietnamese food mukbang,chinese food for dinner,vietnamese food for dinner,the best food from around the world,miss c mukbangs,chicken on a stick,egg rolls,it's a fat mikbang,take out mukbang,

Post a Comment

0 Comments