Advertisement

DAY IN THE LIFE OF HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT| JAY DURAN | #fashion #mensfashion #mensstyle

DAY IN THE LIFE OF HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT| JAY DURAN | #fashion #mensfashion #mensstyle BUY YOURSELF SOMETHING NICE



WATCH ME LIVE STREAM!!


whats up guys!!
For those who don't know me, and are new to the channel
I'm jay a 16-year-old high school student, at the moment my dreams are to become a successful filmmaker so join me through my videos and tune in every time I upload!
I will try and bring the best content possible and if sometimes I don't upload you can find me being active on the following social media!

snapchat @ Duranjay17

Instagram @
username: iamjayduran

photography account @
username: jayfduran

Twenty Two Instagram
username: teamxxii

twitter @
username: jaydduran

high school,santa monica beach things to do,visiting la,canyon,arizona,havasu falls,la vlog,day in the life of a high school student,high school vlog,school,day in the life,a day in the life,first day of high school,what i eat in high school,day in my life,exchange student,school vlog,day in the life of a college student,first day of school,day in the life of a student,life of a high school student athlete,day in the life of an online student,

Post a Comment

0 Comments