Advertisement

FH4 - How I Add Visual Effects In My Videos

FH4 - How I Add Visual Effects In My Videos FH4 - How I Add Visual Effects In My Videos

MASSIVE MASSIVE THANK YOU FOR WATCHING🙏🏽

Thanks to few of you, I made this brief video on how I get the effects on my videos,
I’m really pleased to know some of you have interests like this as tech, production and creativity is just the type of stuff I love and feel the drive to do like,,, all day everyday☺️🙏🏽🚦🎧
It’s still early days but not long before you’ll find behind the scenes videos in vlog style and also you could have access to properly produced drive casts diving deep into my world where all the magic happens😉☺️ All this and more will be available to you if become a Patreon to support my work and the channel👊🏽💯


⭕️Download JGUK Music


⭕️Support the channel and donate if you think my work and time is worth a donation!! Any donations made will go toward better gear helping improve quality and production! Much Appreciated🙏🏽


⭕️MUSIC
JGUK Instrumental Beats

⭕️GEAR
Xbox One
Ferrari Thrustmaster 458 Spider Wheel
iPad Pro
LumaFusion Video Editor

#LumaFusion

FH4,Forza Horizon 4,forza horizon,How I Edit,Tutorial,Lumafusion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments