Advertisement

Gang forces Young person to stab someone with Chris Preddie OBE

Gang forces Young person to stab someone with Chris Preddie OBE Gang forces Young person to stab someone......share share share..
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
REAL TALK TURTH SEASON....

I’ve been tricked in being in a gang and they want me to stab him by 7pm today what should I do I your need help.. we need to have platform like these so our young people feel they have someone to talk too.... stay safe and be safe

Blessing and love

Please support me...
GO to Kickstarter and search the Pointless knife and pledge today, Support me by- GETTING MAD- Make A Difference today
Click link....


Weather you can help physically or not by sharing or supporting ....Stay safe
#getactive #wakeup #actnow #MDR #chrispreddieobe #kids #unity #Future
‪#mdrcatchmeifyoucan #madmakingadifference‬
#pointlessknife
#theresnopoint

MAD CHALLENGE #MadChallenge

REMEMBER ITS YOUR CHOICE......

#itspointlesstohaveaknife
#realtalktruthseason
#10yearknifechallenge
#Banknifechallenge
#Stopyourkidsfromstabbing someonechallenge
#Stopandsearchyourkidsbeforetheyleavethehousechallenge
#Bannedknifewhereevertheyarechallenge
#Whydon’tyoustopyourkidsfromholdingaknifechallenge
#Whydon’twestepupasagovernmentasasytemchallenge
#Whyain’tthegovernmentspeakingupchallenge

WE AIN’T M.A.D ENOUGH...
GOVERNMENT AINT’T M.A.D ENOUGH...
HELP ME TO HELP US WITH THE.
M.A.D - Making A Difference Campaign

Thank you all for your supportπŸ™πŸΎ❤

Love ❤️ Laugh πŸ˜‚ Live πŸ’‘

Weather you can help physically or not by sharing or supporting ....Stay safe
#getactive #wakeup #actnow #MDR #chrispreddieobe #kids #unity #Future
‪#mdrcatchmeifyoucan #madmakingadifference‬

Subscribe to my YouTube page
Chris Preddie OBE
Add me on Instagram
CPOBE1
Like my Facebook page
MDR-Chris Preddie OBE

help me to help us - Make Dreams Reality
Www.mdrcatchmeifyoucan.com

Preddie

Post a Comment

0 Comments