Advertisement

GEMINI, The End of People Pleasing 💗May 2019 Feminine Energy Reading

GEMINI, The End of People Pleasing 💗May 2019 Feminine Energy Reading Your Attendance Is Requested Saturday, May 4th at 3pm Eastern, 12pm Pacific for:

You Are A Money Magnet! Money Mindset For Women Live Webinar 💚
-Discuss Common Blocks Women Face With Money & How To Remedy Them
-Get Tools That You Can Use Instantly To Reprogram Your Money Maker (your mind, not your tush)
-Live Abundance Reading

$19.99 Until Friday, May 3rd, $29.99 After That
Invest In Yourself Now, You're Worth It 💚

Join My E-Mail List For Flash Sales, Tarotscopes, Updates and More: www.brirising.com
Follow Me On Instagram: brirising

P R I V A T E R E A D I N G S/C O A C H I N G ❤️


T A R O T C O U R S E 💻
Would you like a tarot course from me?
Tell me your thoughts here!:

D O N A T E ❤️
Do you get value from my channel?
Your donations allow me to keep doing this work.
Become A Patreon:
Donate Here:

M Y D E C K S ❤️
The Wild Unknown:
The Fountain Tarot:
The Universe Has Your Back:
Romance Angels:

*All of my readings are for entertainment purposes only. Must be 18 years or older to watch content. No medical or psychiatric advice is being prescribed. You are responsible for your own emotions and actions. If you are having an emergency, please contact your local emergency response system. Artwork on cards belongs to the rightful owner. By watching this video, you understand and agree to this.

R E S O U R C E S:
Domestic Violence Help 24/7: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
Suicide Prevention Hotline 24/7: 1-800-273-8255
Human Trafficking Hotline 24/7: 1 (888) 373-7888

I am forever grateful for all of your views, comments, likes, subscribes & donations. Thank you, I love you.
-❤️, Bri Rising.

Reading

Post a Comment

0 Comments