Advertisement

I REPLACED MY FERRARI 458 WITH THIS!

I REPLACED MY FERRARI 458 WITH THIS! Perhaps the most underrated Ferrari ever? We take delivery of the 2017 Ferrari GTC4 Lusso...

Massive thanks to Ferrari of San Diego for the opportunity to spend time with this car! Be sure to contact @FerrariSeller (Murray) if you have any Ferrari inquires or needs!

Thanks again @Ferrariofsandiego !

You can subscribe to my channel for new videos, builds of my Ferrari 458, BRZ, Supra, RX-7, 2JZ 350z, vlogs and everything else that I record and share with you.

►Hunt&Co
►Best place to buy car parts
► Use “tj10” and save 10% off everything at
►Meguiar’s Store:
►Follow my Twitch

►Follow me on Instagram @tjhunt_
►Follow me on Twitter @tjhunt_

SEND ME STUFF HERE:
14781 Pomerado Rd. #115
Poway, CA
92064

tj hunt,subaru brz,cars,PC,my new ferrari,buying a new ferrari,ferrari GTC4 Lusso,Ferrari 458,racing ferraris,taking delivery on my new ferrari,trading my ferrari 458...,selling my ferrari 458,here's why,ferrari's best car,under rated,v12,straight pipe,loud ferrari,buying a ferrari,exotic,Ferrari of san diego,Selling my car,buying my second ferrari,

Post a Comment

0 Comments