Advertisement

I TRIED DOING MY OWN ACRYLIC NAILS

I TRIED DOING MY OWN ACRYLIC NAILS I am SO tired of hearing about James Charles so I sat down today to give you a little break of the drama lol
SUBSCRIBE:

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:

I am so tired of drama on youtube so I wanted to lighten things up a little bit with this video and I hope it makes some of you happy and gives you a little relief from all this drama on youtube.

MY MUSIC:
“Never Gonna Stop” is now live on:

SPOTIFY:

Apple Music:

Bailey Sarian's Channel:

“Santa Baby Remix”
Soundcloud:


Hi I am Kaelyn Gutierrez and I am a Lifestyle Youtube Creator based out of Los Angeles. You can find Vlogs, Makeup Tutorials, Public Reactions and more on my channel. Check out my new song “Never Gonna Stop” on Spotify:


Business Inquiries: kpgbusiness@yahoo.com

bye sister,bye sister tati,james charles apology,james charles tati,tati and james charles drama,kaelyn gutierrez,doing my own nails,doing my own acrylic nails,trying to do my own acrylic nails,james charles tea,jeffree star speaks out against James Charles,james charles is cancelled,

Post a Comment

0 Comments