Advertisement

it just be like that sometimes (prod. Yusei)

it just be like that sometimes (prod. Yusei) IG: @whoisstein
Twitter: @lifeofstein

Sorry I suck at mixing. Prod. Yusei.

Lyrics:

slow down and let me be
back against the wall
now im always thinking bout my life when im alone
know that im still young
im just having fun
going all these places
lifes short, dont u waste it

now i work a 9-5
i got my homies by my side
when i catch a vibe
but i dont really like to talk
when i got work up my mind
thats a first world problem but
im running outta time

running out of time
think im in prime
now i think ill let it go
be realistic, life aint slow

it aint slow like that
life aint flow like that
and im off beat but
now they make dough like that
this a message to myself
i dont need no hook
if i wanna chase my dreams
i dont need no book
just keep ur focus and ur goldin
keep ur magic like a potion
but i swear youll have some days that be bluer than the ocean
nothing was the same but i swear this just the motion
so keep ur head up, this is just emotion

music,nlogic,roy blair,brockhampton,dominic fike,lo-fi,lofi beats,study,

Post a Comment

0 Comments