Advertisement

My Favorite Fast Food Items From McDonald's

My Favorite Fast Food Items From McDonald's I got a lot of requests so I decided to make a video where I share my personal favorite items on the McDonald's menu!

Please SUBSCRIBE! ►

My VORW PODCAST ►

Please HELP SUPPORT on PATREON ▼


PayPal DONATIONS Welcome ► vorwinfo@gmail.com

HELP VORW Radio stay On Air ►

SHOP My Official MERCH Here ▼


My AMAZON Shop ▼


iTunes ►

SoundCloud ►

Spotify ►

STITCHER ►

Google Play ►

Instagram @IAmReviewbrah ▼


Twitter @IAmReviewbrah ▼


How to TUNE IN to VORW Radio International on Shortwave? ▼


▼▼VORW RADIO BROADCAST SCHEDULE▼▼:

THURSDAY
9 AM EST - 15770 kHz - Europe
5 PM EST - 7780 kHz - Eastern North America
6 PM EST - 9955 kHz - South America
8 PM EST - 7730 kHz - Western North America
8 PM EST - 9395 kHz - North America
9 PM EST - 5850 kHz - North America
9 PM EST - 7780 kHz - Europe

Shortwave Radios I Recommend to tune in to VORW:
Tecsun Radio PL-380 DSP Fm Am Stereo World Band Receiver ▼

Tecsun PL-660 Shortwave Worldband Radio ▼

TECSUN PL-310ET FM Stereo/SW/MW/LW World Band Radio ▼


Subreddit ►

#Reviewbrah #McDonalds #Fastfood

mcdonalds,review,reviewbrah,fast food,burger,big mac,food review,mcdonalds review,favorite food,best of,fast food review,food critic,report of the week,the report of the week,thereportoftheweek,suit and tie,muckbang,lunch,dry humor,food asmr,try guys,worth it,dinner,family friendly,running on empty,

Post a Comment

0 Comments