Advertisement

Oracle card reading week commencing 26/05/2019

Oracle card reading week commencing 26/05/2019 Good morning/afternoon/evening whomever you are wherever you are!

A special mention to a fellow Instagramar princess_moon_tarot_ who kindly did a reading for me and her reading was extremely accurate. I would highly recommend going to her for a reading as she is extremely great and a lot more accurate that I am with readings.

Today's video features my selenite crystal, rose quartz (both were in front of me although they're not actually in the video) and my shaman stones I carry with me wherever I go.

The reading includes the use of Angel Therapy, Sacred Geometry Activations, Return to Spirit and Crystal Reading cards. Speaking of cards I have purchased another two decks which I will be adding into my readings to extend the details of them (as if they're not long enough already!).

Happy viewing!

#tarot,#tarotcard,#tarotcards,#tarotandoraclecards,#tarotandoraclecardreadings,#oraclecard,#oraclecards,#oraclecardreadings,#synchronicitiy,#synchronicities,#divinelyguided,#divinemessages,#messagesfromabove,#ourspiritualjourney,#spiritualjourney,#starseed,#starseeds,#healthiswealth,#dietisquiet,#selflove,

Post a Comment

0 Comments