Advertisement

Sims 4 Get Famous - To the Spotlight #16 | HD Let's Play

Sims 4 Get Famous - To the Spotlight #16 | HD Let's Play Guitar play and home renovation :)

Holly Gillard has moved on from her Vet Clinic! Now she seeks fame as an actor! Will she make it?
Major decisions will be chosen by you guys!

New goal for 2019 is reaching 100k subs :D

Use #AuvbriMakeover - for a chance to get me to makeover one of your houses :D

I really hope you enjoyed, and please leave a like, subscribe and share, it will help me out alot :D
Be sure to check out my last video, annotation at the end of this video :D

Stalk me here:



To find my houses/rooms seach on my EA/Origin ID : Auvbri

Cheats I use : bb.Moveobjects and bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement

house building,house,build,building,home,houses,speed build,home build,house build,house builds,the sims 4 house building,the sims 4 house,the sims 4 home,sims 4 house,sims 4 home,sims house,sims home,sims building,sims 4 building,the sims 4 building,build mode,time lapse,Auvbri,auvbri,denmark,the sims 4,lets play sims 4,Sims 4 denmark,sims 4 danish,Sims 4 get famous,The Sims 4 get famous,get famous,Sims 4 get famous lets play,To the spotlight,

Post a Comment

0 Comments