Advertisement

some nice kills.

some nice kills. ? Like Goal :
? 5 likes = NICE !
? 10 likes = AWESOME !
? 15 likes = OOHH YEAHHHH

? Today I got a brand new montage/gameplay! I hope you guys enjoy this video! :D

? Links :

? Follow me on:
? Insta: @tyx.zhovo

? Want to know more about me? Read under!
? My name is Milo, i'm 14 years and I come from Switzerland.
? I do YouTube for the fun, and for the nice moments :D

? Setup:
? Microphone: Samson C03U
? Headset : Trust GXT 310 Gaming Headset
? Mouse: Razer deathadder elite
? Keyboard: Microsoft wired keyboard 600

? Desktop:
? System: Windows 10, 64 bits
? CPU: Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz
? GPU: Nvidia GTX 750 ti
? RAM: 12 GB

?Note: All the music you've heard in this video is not mine, nor do I claim to own it. The music was used for entertainment purposes only.

Fortnite,NL,ENG,

Post a Comment

0 Comments