Advertisement

The insanely talented XI Ajax could have had if they’d kept their players - Oh My Goal

The insanely talented XI Ajax could have had if they’d kept their players - Oh My Goal Semi-finalists in the Champions League - maybe even better, Ajax are an incredible team, made up of numerous players who will likely play for Europe’s biggest clubs in the coming years.

Some incredible players have played for the Dutch club in the past...and in recent years as well. The team that Ajax could have right now, if they had kept all their players, would be absolutely astonishing!

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the commentaries section below

Don't forget to turn on notifications in order to not miss the next videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Freestyle Football - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh,my,goal,ajax,amsterdam,ajax amsterdam dream team,zlatan,suarez,de jong,frenkie de jong barca,johan cruyff,juventus ajax,real ajax,highlights,champions league,

Post a Comment

0 Comments