Advertisement

#TrekTuesdays New Episode with Franbock, then TFOs if time permits

#TrekTuesdays New Episode with Franbock, then TFOs if time permits Support the stream: About me / À propos de moi

Stream schedule! / Horaire de diffusion
Will update if needed / Sera mise à jour au besoin
Sunday / Dimanche: OFFLINE / HORS-LIGNE - Lazy Sunday / dimanche de la paresse
Monday / Lundi : OFFLINE / HORS-LIGNE - Lazy Monday / lundi de la paresse
Tuesday / Mardi: 1730 to 2000 ET (5:30PM to 8PM ET)
Wednesday / Mercredi: 1730 to 2000 ET (5:30PM to 8PM ET)
Thursday / Jeudi: 1730 to 2000 ET (5:30PM to 8PM ET)
Friday / Vendredi: OFFLINE / HORS-LIGNE - Lazy Friday / vendredi de la paresse
Saturday / Samedi: 1500 to 2200 ET (3PM to 10PM ET) Streaming since 02/17/2014








(NOTICE: If you like what I do, you can donate. =) ) I'm a huge Star Trek fan. I play games since the age of 8. Atari, NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, PC Gaming (x486, Win 95-98-2000-XP-7-8 & 10), PS One, XBOX 360, PS3 & XboxOne). And yes, in that specific order. I have a light cerebral paralysis which is tough on me at times. I can't work too much. However, I resisted yesterday, I resist today & I will keep on resisting tomorrow! Most of my friends are Online. I am a co-op game addict. When teamed up, I do my best to keep my mates alive whatever the cost. Gaming is allowing me to keep my mind busy and most importantly having fun! I am a member of three fleets on Star Trek Online. Starfleet Canada (Prime Minister), Valor Rising(Great Romulan fleet, I love it) and Honor Bound(Klingon!). Always looking for active & loyal members. Thank you for watching! =) Streaming at the same time on YoutubeGaming, Twitch, Mixer and Smashcast.

Birthday month: September. For Birthdays and Christmas. Steam & Amazon wishlists.

/

(AVIS: Si vous aimez ce que je fais, vous pouvez faire des dons. =) )
Je suis un très grand fanatique de Star Trek. Le domaine du jeu n'est plus un secret pour moi. Je suis fanatique de jeux depuis l'âge de 8 ans. L'Atari, la NES, la SNES, la Sega Genesis, jeux d'ordinateur (x486, Win95-98-2000-XP-7-8 &10), PS One, XBOX 360, PS3 & XboxOne. ET oui, spécifiquement dans cet ordre. J'ai une paralysie cérébrale légère. C'est difficile par moments, mais je tiens le coup. Je ne peux pas travailler beaucoup. J'ai résisté hier, je résiste aujourd'hui et résisterai demain! Le jeu me permet d'occuper mon esprit. J'aime beaucoup le jeu d'équipe en coopération. Je fais de mon mieux pour garder mon équipe en vie, peu importe le prix. Le plus important dans tout ça, c'est d'avoir du plaisir. Je suis membre de trois flottes: Starfleet Canada(Premier Ministre), Valor Rising(Très bonne flotte Romulienne/Romulanaise) et Honor Bound(Klingons). Toujours à la recherches de membres loyaux et actifs. Merci de regarder! =) Diffusions en direct sur YoutubeGaming, Twitch, Mixer and Smashcast en même temps.

Mois de fête: Septembre. Pour mes fêtes ainsi que pour Noël. Liste de souhaits Steam & Amazon.

HP Pavilion HPE H9-1183 Phoenix Desktop PC /
Ordinateur de bureau HP Pavilion HPE H9-1183 Phoenix


**My specs / Ma configuration**


**Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz + Water Cooling System**
**Corsair Vengeance 32GB 1600Mhz Cl9 DDR3**
**EVGA nVidia GTX 1060 6GB**
**Logitech HD webcam c920**
**Avermedia Live Gamer HD c985**
**SSD 500GB (Win+Apps)**
**HDD 2TB (Games+Files)**
**IDT High Definition Audio**
**Sennheiser GSP 300 closed accoustic gaming headset**
**Wired Xbox controller for PC**
**Logitech Industrial worker mouse+ K520 French-Quebec wireless keyboard**
**Windows 10 Home FR 64-bit**

Multistreaming with

permits

Post a Comment

0 Comments