Advertisement

Trying the LEAST POPULAR orders at fast food resturaunts

Trying the LEAST POPULAR orders at fast food resturaunts WOW. Ok so confused, thanks so much and welcome if you are a new subscriber​, HEY THERE LOVE YA LOADS.
Instagram: gracebooth97
The burger king video I was talking about:
I already know I am going to get people being like 'that's not the least popular'' but I used this website ( ) and obviously had to factor in that we don't have half of the stuff in England so took the lowest ranked British option.

iMovie,ordering what the person in front of me orders,trying the most popular food,trying the least popular,least popular orders,fast food orders,trying least popular fast food orders,mcdonalds,burger king,trying mcdoanlds,mcdonalds mukbang,serving size at mcdoanlds,subway,i love subway,subway least popular,subway ham sandwhich,

Post a Comment

0 Comments