Advertisement

Typical Beginner Smokey Eye - Learn How To Do It - Black and Grey Shades - Live Stream

Typical Beginner Smokey Eye - Learn How To Do It - Black and Grey Shades - Live Stream In this live video, I'll show you how you can get a beautiful smokey eye that you can recreate at home. I'm going to keep it in the typical grey, black shades, and explain it step by step. ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

👉Subscribe to my YouTube Channel:



●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

👉Connect On Social Media :

My Blog:
Facebook:
Instagram:

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

☞ Download my eBook “How to Apply Makeup Like the Pros Do Kindle Edition” on Amazon:

👇 Choose your country or region:

US:
AU:
MX:
IN:
UK:
DE:
FR:
BR:
ES:
IT:
NL:
JP:
CA:

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Disclaimer:

The products that I use in my videos are ones that I like and which I bought with my own money. I think that they are worth purchasing because I have used them on myself for a long time and also on my friends and models.

When it comes to choosing products, it really depends on your skin type and how you are using them. I can't guarantee that a particular product will work for you. If you are not sure about a product, please ask a skin expert, because it is always possible to be allergic to anything, even if you are very careful!

Typical Beginner Smokey Eye,

Post a Comment

0 Comments