Advertisement

Understanding Facial Expression and concept of Face Study

Understanding Facial Expression and concept of Face Study In this video, I've focused on how to draw a face properly considering the underlying expression in the face. It becomes easy to sketch expressions when face area is divided into quadrants and then physical features are added on to it.
Pencils Used:
Camlin Supreme HB
Camlin 8B
Camlin 10B
Mars Lumograph- 8 B Charcoal Pencil
Above pencils are easily available in stationary shops and local supermarkets.
Its my very first video guys, so ignore any mistake. Your valuable suggestions are most welcomed.
If you have any queries, anything to ask or want any further detail mail me at
dubeyashwani510@gmail.com
For more works, follow my Facebook Page:

Like and subscribe my channel :)

Study

Post a Comment

0 Comments