Advertisement

Who let the Ceeday out?

Who let the Ceeday out? USE CODE HYRAJ
If you enjoyed this video make sure to subscribe and leave a like down below!

Last video,


Twitter,


Instagram,


Who let the Ceeday out?
I hope you guys enjoy this Fortnite Battle Royale Funny Moments Gameplay video! Today, I go into fortnite random duos and meet some crazy people and pop off getting high kill games.

I'm truly thankful for everything that has occurred in the past two months I can't say it enough I appreciate everyone who supports me with everything I do! Thank you!

tags
fortnite, hyraj, pro, controller, faze, @fazeclan, combat pro, fortnite highlights, fortnite funny, faze clan, evade, evadeggs, fortnite battle royale, fortnite itemshop, season 9, new fortnite dog skin, ceeday, noahsnoah, random duos

Hyraj,
#Fortnite #EvadeRC #EvadeUs

fortnite,hyraj,pro,controller,faze,@fazeclan,combat pro,fortnite highlights,fortnite funny,faze clan,evade,evadeggs,fortnite battle royale,fortnite itemshop,season 9,new fortnite dog skin,ceeday,noahsnoah,random duos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments