Advertisement

Who Will You Marry // Who Will I End Up With? PICK A CARD Tarot Reading (Timeless)

Who Will You Marry // Who Will I End Up With? PICK A CARD Tarot Reading (Timeless) Welcome to Lumiere Tarot

Hi – my name is Clair Summer. This channel is dedicated to bringing you intuitive tarot readings for your heart and soul. I hope you enjoy it. Love and best wishes xx

This Pick a Card reading is timeless. Time is not linear and is more fluid than our usual understanding therefore if you discover this reading then there may be a message here for you. Use your intuition to guide you. If this message doesn’t resonate with you, feel peaceful and find the one that does.

Disclaimer: Please use the information offered responsibly. Ultimately, you must always use your own judgement, wisdom and discrimination when making life decisions. Caution: Language may be strong at times.

DONATIONS - Offerings are gratefully received. Help this channel go to twice a week!! -

__________________________________________

Time Stamps

Group 1 = 02:44
Group 2 = 14:51
Group 3 = 26:58
Group 4 = 39:31
_____________________________________________

ONLINE THERAPY

Get 20% OFF at Online-Therapy.com with this link -

Online Therapy truly works. Not just a quick fix to make you smile right now. Get the support and tools you need to feel better and live the life of your dreams.
________________________________________

PURCHASE ** Love Meditations & Affirmations –

PURCHASE ** Prosperity Meditations & Affirmations –

Tarot Readings: I am not offering personal tarot readings at this time.
___________________________________________

TAROT DECKS & ORACLE CARDS

These are a few of my favourite decks and oracle cards:

Rider Waite Centennial Deck -
The Fountain Tarot –
Spiritsong Tarot -
The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck -
The Wild Unknown Animal Spirit Deck -
The Good Tarot -
Work Your Light oracle cards -
Wisdom of the Oracle divination cards -
Universal Love Oracle cards –
Moonology Oracle Cards –
Universal Wisdom Oracle cards -
Whispers of Love oracle cards -
Gaia Oracle cards (I love these!) –
Tarot Mucha -
Shadowscapes Tarot -
Divine Feminine Oracle cards –
The Wild Offering oracle cards (my all time favourite!) –

EQUIPMENT

This is the equipment I use:

Canon Vlogging Camera -
Apple iPad Pro -
Studio Lighting Kit -
Camera Tripod -
_____________________________________

MUSIC

The intro music was written and produced by my husband who is a musician.

pick a card,Tarot,tarot reading,pick a card reading,psychic reading,get my ex back,heal a broken heart,psychic tarot,horoscope,monthly horoscope,tarotscope,who will i end up with,who will I marry,who is the love of my life,who is my future husband,get the guy,romance advice,love advice,relationship advice,who is my future spouse,love predictions,romance predictions,love of my life,break up advice,how to get over a break up,

Post a Comment

0 Comments