Advertisement

Behind The Scenes: Putting Together The Full Look | PRIDE MONTH 2019

Behind The Scenes: Putting Together The Full Look | PRIDE MONTH 2019 I am going on holidays to Canada and the United States tomorrow. In this video I will show you how my outfit for my crazy themed 'farewell' party is made from scratch by my very talented mum. I wanted something simple that was going to be easy to dance in. Also watch to see how my hair and makeup was achieved for the event. It is PRIDE MONTH so I chose to do something a bit wild just for fun :)

Thank-you to everyone who was involved in helping out behind the scenes. Without you it would not have been as successful and awesome as it was!

HAIR BY:
MENICO HAIRDRESSERS
INSTAGRAM: @menicohairdressers

MAKEUP BY:
KARINA IACONO
INSTAGRAM: @karinaiacono

Thank-you for watching xx

pride month,intense eye makeup,colourful eye makeup,red hair tutorial,red hair look,awesome eyes,fake eye lashes,mac eye colours,outfit looks,how its made,how to make an awesome outfit,pride month outfits,mardi gras outfits,fun outfits,colourful outfits,crazy theme,crazy outfits,zumba theme night,zumba colourful night,zumba fitness,zumba,

Post a Comment

0 Comments