Advertisement

DESIGNING MY OWN NPC YOUNGSTERS | Character Designs | Drawing in My Sketchbook!

DESIGNING MY OWN NPC YOUNGSTERS | Character Designs | Drawing in My Sketchbook! Time to draw in my sketchbook! (My favorite thing to do.) This time challenging myself to create my own, Pokemon-inspired NPC, the youngster! Feel free to draw along! Thanks for joining me as I fill another spread in my sketchbook!

► SUPPLIES USED:
Col-Erase Pencils:
Ohuhu Dual Tip Brush Pens:
Copic Sketch Markers:
[Florescent from:] Ohuhu Bullet/Chisel Markers:
Tombow Dual Brush Pens:
Sakura Decorese White Gel Pen:
Illo Sketchbook:


♦ ♦ I COLLECT MY REFERENCES HERE: ♦ ♦


♦ ♦ PO BOX ♦ ♦


♦ ♦ SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS ♦ ♦

Facebook:
Email: drawingwiffwaffles@gmail.com
Twitter:
Instagram:

♥ some links are affiliate, thanks for supporting me at no extra cost to you! ♥

DrawingWiffWaffles,drawing,wiff,waffles,art,illustration,npc,youngster,design,character design,filling a spread in my sketchbook,FASIMS,ohuhu markers,copic markers,white gel pen,illo sketchbook,sketchbook,drawing in my sketchbook,draw with me,drawing budies,DESIGNING MY OWN NPC YOUNGSTERS,Florescent,sketch,book,art video,making art video,art process,

Post a Comment

0 Comments