Advertisement

Get started with essential oils - holistic perspective, mission and practical application DoTerra

Get started with essential oils - holistic perspective, mission and practical application DoTerra

✓ Go to my doTERRA website


✓ Select Join & Save

Follow me on Instagram


or Facebook


✓ Select wholesale customer (no buying requirements )

✓ Insert the necessary details and please ensure that my Name (Erika Brose) or number (6943638) shows up in the referral field. Thank you!

✓ Select your starter or enrollment kit ( Home Essentials or Family Essentials Enrollment Kit is great to begin with) and you might also want to add the Mood Management Kit – The more extensive the kit, the more you’ll save on overall cost.

✓Check out and get in touch with me at erika.inspiration(at)gmail.com so that I can get you in touch with some awesome resources on how to use the oils and enhance your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being.

DoTerra

Post a Comment

0 Comments