Advertisement

देसी जुगाड़ #लैपटॉप स्क्रीन #बैक लाइट प्रॉब्लम how to repair any laptop screen backlight in Hindi

देसी जुगाड़ #लैपटॉप स्क्रीन #बैक लाइट प्रॉब्लम how to repair any laptop screen backlight in Hindi #how to repair any laptop screen backlight in Hindi



disclaimer:-
this video language is Hindi
this video is made for technical purpose only, and there is risk of electric shock and death risk of fire , do not open or repair or modify or revealed any electric devices unless you are not qualified for it please do not attempt to do what you see in this video you do everything at your own risk and responsibility



hello friends welcome to my channel creative hardware and scientist today I have got a HP mini laptop and this laptop has no backlight problem means this laptop display does not show anything so I have trying to repair this laptop in this video
first I remove the LCD from the laptop and I check that there was the graphic in the screen but only no light was blinking so so I think I should repair this type of problem
then I found old laptop screen after I separate the the PCB from the screen and I have decided to cut the PCB only area of the backlight section
i Connect the jumper wires from the cutting PCB two main PCB of Display Board then I have recover the problem

how to,no image on screen laptop,laptop repair tutorial,laptop repairing in hindi full course,laptop repair,blank screen on laptop,in hindi,creative hardware and scientist,motherboard repair,solar system,cctv camera installation,solar panel installation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments