Advertisement

Juvias Place Foundation 😲 First impression and Jaclyn Hill lipstick chit chat πŸ€”

Juvias Place Foundation 😲 First impression and Jaclyn Hill lipstick chit chat πŸ€” Hey Ladybugs 🐞
I missed you guys so much! I’m glad to finally be back in business πŸ˜‚ this is a first impression vid all about the Juvias Place Foundation and I also chat a little about my thoughts on the Jaclyn Hill ‘Apocolips’ scandal 🀦🏾‍♀️ I hope you guys enjoy the vid!

Also just want to note that while I still love the foundation I did end up returning it because it did oxidize ALOT through out the day 😞 hopefully I can still find a shade for me.

Find me on IG
@Breezelouisse

Juvias Place,Juvias Place Foundation,I am magic foundation,Jaclyn Hill lipstick,Jaclyn Hill,Apocolips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments