Advertisement

Letting Google DECIDE What I EAT For 24 HOURS | YesHipolito

Letting Google DECIDE What I EAT For 24 HOURS | YesHipolito Who's ready for another 24 hours impossible food challenge on this mukbang Monday?! Today we decided to let google decide what we eat for 24 hours! These food challenges are always fun because we get to try things that we may not have tried otherwise. You guys loved the letting the person in front of me decide what I eat for 24 hours so we hope you love this one too! Let me know down below in the comments if you enjoy these 24 hour impossible food challenges! I was thinking of doing the "I ate blank color foods for 24 hours" let me know your thoughts!


Follow me on social media ♥





Our vlog channel


What I use to film
- Camera
- Lens
- Vlog Camera

YesHipolito,Yes Hipolito,YeseniaHipolito,Hipolito,Yesipolito,Yes Ipolito,Yesenia Ipolito,YeseniaIpolito,letting google decide what I eat for 24 hours,letting,letting google,I let google,I let the person,24 hour food challenge,letting the person in front of me,food challenge,24 hr food challenge,google picks my food,google,letting google decided what I eat,24 hr challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments