Advertisement

My Everyday Carry - Minimal EDC Tech 2019

My Everyday Carry - Minimal EDC Tech 2019 My everyday carry or EDC tech stuff. I like to keep my carry minimal with only the main essentials I need. Win a Panasonic LX100ii here: or more info here: Thanks to Panasonic Lumix for sponsoring this video!

iPhone XR


OnePlus 7 Pro


Apple Watch Series 4
(US)


Nike Sport Loop Band:


NOMAD Titanium Apple Watch Band:


Panasonic LX100ii
(US)
(US)
(CA)

Fantom Wallet


Warby Parker Chamberlain Glasses
(US)
(CA)

Jabra Elite Active 65T Truly Wireless Earbuds


By using these links, I make a small commission. Thanks for supporting my channel!


See all my latest videos + cool tech & gadgets here:


For business inquiries: canoopsybusinessyt@gmail.com

My Tech Gear List:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Instagram:

Carl's Twitter (don't follow him):


∆ #tech #technology

Canoopsy,Technology,Apple,EDC,Everyday Carry,Tech Everyday Carry,Tech EDC,Daily Tech,Tech Carry,EDC 2019,Minimal EDC,Everyday Carry 2019,Everyday Carry Tech 2019,iPhone XR,OnePlus 7 Pro,LX100MKII,Jabra Elite Active 65T,Daily Carry,Every Day Carry,

Post a Comment

0 Comments