Advertisement

PUBG MOBILE || lets decide what next !! I accept #raka / Robo Challenge

PUBG MOBILE || lets decide what next !! I accept #raka / Robo Challenge Support the stream: Read This First !!!

Support the Stream ▶ Paytm 8652667085

Discord▶

Instagram►

MY other Game tags :

PUBG PC - REDCLAW_YT
Fortnite - RedCLAW
GTA5online - RJLVGAMES (PS4)/(PS3)
PUBGM - REDCLAW
Ring of Elysium - RedCLAW
CS-GO - REDCLAW

*My PC Specs are :

monitor - LG 22 inch (55cm) LCD Monitor || 22MP68VQ (Black)

Keyboard - Redgear blazz

Mouse - LG G402

Headphone - Redgear Cosmo 7.1

CPU - Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz

Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 AMP EDITION.

Ram 16GB Hyper X fury

about me - I just play for FUN. i really love to record and stream my game play that's all. if i get good support will do more.

If U like V-logging and new bikes stuff check out my 2nd channel :

#REDCLAW #LIVE #PUBGMOBILE #7daychallenge

Challenge

Post a Comment

0 Comments