Advertisement

Redrawing Your Artwork In My Style!

Redrawing Your Artwork In My Style! MagicalNekoNote's Video:


I decided to redraw some of your artwork in my style for this video!




Business: theartplug35@gmail.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY SOCIAL MEDIA

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY SUPPLIES:

Prisma Color Markers, 24 Count
Copic Markers 6-piece Sketch Skin
Copic Marker 12 piece Sketch Basic Set
Copic Sketch Markers Greys

Arteza 72 count colored pencils
Prismacolor 72 count colored pencils
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RECORDING SETUP:

Selfie Stick + iPhone 7

redrawing your artwork in my style,redrawing your art in my style,draw this in your art style,redraw this in your art style,drawing your artwork,drawing your ocs,drawing your original characters,drawing your oc in my style,

Post a Comment

0 Comments