Advertisement

Sun Shy Away Above Sea&Hope 4 Clean Sea,1347 by William JOHNSON Music Composer Video 1347 UK 2206201

Sun Shy Away Above Sea&Hope 4 Clean Sea,1347 by William JOHNSON Music Composer Video 1347 UK 2206201 I as William JOHNSON born On 4th April 1956 and as One of the Universal Greatest Music Composer composed this Music Video No.1347 and uploaded on YouTube on Saturday, 22nd June 2019 .
I am still Formal Member of Musician Union North West England therefore I reserve my all Copyrights for my all Music Videos .
I would like to express my best Thanks and kind regards to one of my Best Local Friend MR. Tony whom very kindly given the View Background of this Music Video as Gift and kindly allow me to put this View as Background of Music Video .My Dear Friend Mr Tony was together with his lovely Family on Holiday to apparently South of England Seaside last Month and made this View Filming on his Own.
I would Like to Express my best Thanks to all of you whom are watching Music Video or Videos and for leaving any kind Comments .
For your kind Notice and Knowledge m I am Sadly suffer of some Physical Mobilities and if missed in any Response to your Kind Comments and or Delayed in response , please excuse me for it and I hope you kindly enjoy watching and listening to Music Videos .
I hope Some of Music Videos 'Titles have Educational and Positive Effect on All and wish you all great Healthy Happiness .
With my best warm ,kind regards ,very Goodbye .
William JOHNSON Music Composer ,
United Kingdom , England ,Cheshire ,
Dated : Saturday , 22nd June 2019

bonita william johnson music composer,william johnson music composer,William JOHNSON,UK,United Kingdom,England,Cheshire,land,sea,lake,river,rainbow,rain,snow,sun,moon,sunset,sunrise,shy,hope,clean,1347,1348,2019,22nd,june,manchesrer,macclesfield,cngleton,leek,buxton,china,vienna,nun,child,talent,peace,for,mind,ine,my,video,composer,film,music,melody,never,again,funny,sunny,dolly,forest,BGT,york,austria,birds,animals,disaster,natural,victim,crime,away,jodrell bank,best,greatest,

Post a Comment

0 Comments