Advertisement

The Villain I Appear To Be [MALE AND FEMALE MASHUP]

The Villain I Appear To Be [MALE AND FEMALE MASHUP] Another video what the fuck is this

I'm on a fucking roll that's what

►Female Cover [By annapantsu]:

►Male Cover [By Catti]:

►Original Song/Video [By Rachel Kim, Connor Spiotto and Molly Pease]:

►Connor Spiotto's Soundcloud:

►Molly Pease's Website:

►It's ok to use this for edits like amvs and such, all I ask is that you give credit to me (for the mashup) and to the original artists. All have been listed above. And please send a link with what you've done! I'd love to see it!

►My Instagram:
►My SoundCloud:

►Image Credit: ME!

I make no profit of my videos. They are purely for fun and entertainment!

mashup,remix,music,jazz,elysianplanet,male and female mashup,male cover,female cover,diamond jack,the villain i appear to be,annapantsu,catti,connor spiotto,molly pease,rachel kim,

Post a Comment

0 Comments