Advertisement

Airsoft Player Gets IMPALED on BARBED WIRE!

Airsoft Player Gets IMPALED on BARBED WIRE! Todays video is a mashup of some cool clips that didn't make it into a video!

Membership:
Patches:
Shirts:
Patreon:
Discord:

Contact me :D
- PO Box: PO Box 37129 RPO LONSDALE North Vancouver BC v7n4m4
- Instagram: @TheHouseGamers
- Facebook:
- Twitter:

Our Video Game Channel:

My Airsoft Guns:
- Airsoft Sniper Rifle: Tokyo Marui VSR-10
- Pistol: Tokyo Marui MK23

My Full Loadout:

My name is Dayton and I'm an airsoft sniper from BC Canada. Ever since I started airsoft I've been addicted to the long range game. that's why I play as a sniper. I have some knowledge of CQB and urban play but if you see me out in the field, chances are I'm out there with my tokyo marui vsr10 and mk23.

Airsoft,Sniper,gameplay,game,play,canada,canadian,scope,cam,scopecam,snipe,cheater,bolt,action,vsr10,mk23,panther airsoft,panther paintball,airsoft pain,airsoft accident,airsoft compilation,funny moments,funny,compilation,airsoft injury,best of,airsoft sniper,best airsoft,airsoft cheater,impailed,wrecked,soldier,

Post a Comment

0 Comments