Advertisement

Can You Tell A Rolex Clone From A Genuine?

Can You Tell A Rolex Clone From A Genuine? I DO NOT SELL THESE, I ONLY HAVE THIS AS A HOBBY!

These videos can be seen as educational videos, so no one will get tricked into buying a replica watch!
I am not trying to get people to buy these ones and the only Rolex you should ever own is a genuine!
All the watches you see on my channel are built by a watchsmith that is based in Switzerland.
Most parts comes from a steel factory in eastern Europe that are specialized in finer steel products and in smaller machinery like the things you find in watches and such!

These watches are 1:1 perfect clones including all materials!

For any questions you can contact me on my instagram: Swiss_Made_Clones

best replica rolex,best replica rolex vs real,best replica site,best replica rolex 2019,best replica rolex website,best replica rolex review,replica rolex,replica rolex review,replica rolex unboxing,fake rolex vs real,fake rolex in rolex store,fake rolex where to buy,rolex submariner,rolex datejust 41,rolex explorer,rolex batman,rolex air king,rolex milgauss,replica,rolex,swiss made clone,

Post a Comment

0 Comments