Advertisement

CCMP Live session 6 25th June Part 2: Factors affecting Landforms

CCMP Live session 6 25th June Part 2: Factors affecting Landforms A very thorough and rich discussion on how structure, climate and time are considered in landform development models. Views of J T Hack, Gilbert, and discussions on concept of climatic geomorphology. Peltier's and Budel's morphogenetic regions and how climate is related to weathering processes and climate.

Discussion on time as a factor- J T Hack's non cyclic model, and Schumm's scale of time studies. The concept of graded and steady time. Also, concept of dynamic meta-equilibrium.

For geography updates on CCMP pl join me at  

I have been running a channel for supporting students for Mains preparation. You are encouraged to write answers while we help you with model answers and answer skeletons. Please join me at
For essays support you are encouraged to join on my Essays channel. I am running '7 weeks to essays' program is designed to address how you can manage and develop your content for essays preparation.

It is offered for free on my telegram channel-

For Geography (Optional) preparation, join me at

UPSC,IAS,geography,shabbir,vajiram and ravi,optional,test series,geography test series,CCMP program,geomorphology,Davis and Penck,

Post a Comment

0 Comments