Advertisement

CLEARING Kat Von D: Step one in my Beauty Room Cleanup

CLEARING Kat Von D: Step one in my Beauty Room Cleanup My mandate from family: DUST MY MAKEUP ROOM!

In this video I will be showing my collection of Kat Von D cosmetics from 2009 to current as I get to the shelves my wonderful husband installed from IKEA 8 months ago.
By the way, yes, there is a lot of make-up, but my husband says I am loved, not spoiled! He says that since I appreciate every piece and share with others who are looking for their collections, I am not spoiled!
Why am I restarting my YouTube now? I am trying to get visibility to call the attention of cosmetics companies to help a friend of mine who lives across the country. Guadelupe is a beautiful young woman born with extra challenges as she has spina bifida and just recently failed her kidney transplant after surviving her brain tumor removal. Regardless, she is doing makeovers to save money for a new prosthetic leg as her old one is broken limiting her to a wheelchair. I applaud her creativity and ability to find beauty in everyone around her!
If you watch Guadelupe's videos, please do not think she has an easy life because she has so many cosmetics. She is my "Beauty Penpal" so I send her products she needs and likes to make her job easier :)

iMovie,make up,cosmetics,Kat Von D,Make Up Collection,Eyeshadow Palettes,Saint and Sinner,Make up train cases,Beauty Room,

Post a Comment

0 Comments