Advertisement

EMSR 30/06/2019 - Foxy and the fashionable orchestration music player

EMSR 30/06/2019 - Foxy and the fashionable orchestration music player Hello everybody its Foxy speaking and yes I went to the Eastbourne Miniature Steam Railway :-). I wouldn't attend it regularly but I would certainly attend it sometimes :-). Its a lovely miniature railway but more preserved like because you have to pay a bit more money than you'd averagely pay for attending a miniature railway. But yes in this video there was me 'Foxy' standing beside the Eastbourne Miniature Steam Railway's fashionable, old styled, orchestration music player playing and I was listening and watching it when the music was sounding :-). It was playing a classical music piece but I don't know the name of the classical music piece which was played from the player :-/. It was fun listening to it and strongly love and revere classical music with its classifications from its compositions on the specificity :-). But yes I hope you guys enjoyed watching this video, please let me know what your thoughts were in the comments down below and thanks for watching everybody :-).
From Foxy :-).

EMSR 30/06/2019 - Foxy and the fashionable orchestration music player,EMSR 30/06/2019,EMSR,30/06/2019,30,06,2019,Foxy and the fashionable orchestration,Foxy,and the,and,the,fashionable orchestration,fashionable,orchestration,music player,music,player,

Post a Comment

0 Comments