Advertisement

Girl Talk 💗 - How to Gain Confidence & Self Love + How I Lost Weight 2019

Girl Talk 💗 - How to Gain Confidence & Self Love + How I Lost Weight 2019 Hey guys welcome back to my Channel or hey if you are new 💛 today’s video Is a video that is more personal...I’m honestly really nervous to put this out there for the world to see. I’m sharing my experience with how struggle with having low self esteem and how I deal with it. I really hope I can help people learn how to gain confidence and self love through this video and if not at least push them to work towards starting their journey on working with it now.im sorry if i didn't put a bunch of pictures up...i didn't really feel comfortable knowing people were going to stare and judge but i also felt it was important to put at least a few. love you guys and wish you guys the best. If you ever need someone to talk to I’m here. My Instagram is listed down below...I’ll be here for you! I reply to every single dm but if i happen to miss your dm...simply message me again. Thank you guys so much for all love and support! The only reason why i feel so comfortable making this video is because you guys are the sweetest and show so much support. Our family has been growing like crazy we are at 45k!🥺♥️ i appreciate you guys so much and i could never thank you guys enough. you guys are honestly such a great group of people and have made me feel like this a big family. you guys are the best and i could not stress that enough. Goal- 46k subscribers

New videos every week so don’t forget to turn on your post notification bell to be notify when i post a new video for you! 🔔

Follow me on Instagram and chat with me! 💗- @exly.j

Check out my last video (Cheap And Affordable ZAFUL Summer Try On Clothing Haul 2019🥵💰| baddie on a budget) -

Thank you so much for clicking on this video (: As always i love you and have a great day!

♡If you are company interested in working with me or want me to promote your products contact me (mark the email as important so I can see it easier!) @exlyjh@gmail.com♡

how to be confident,self love,girl talk,how to gain confidence 2019,how to gain self love 2019,girl talk self love and confidence,girl talk how to gain confidence,girl talk how to gain self love,girl talk 2019,how i lost weight 2019,how i lost weight fast,how to love yourself and be confident,my journey with self love,how to build self confidence 2019,girl talk self love,girl talk confidence,weight loss journey 2019,self worth,how to have self love,

Post a Comment

0 Comments