Advertisement

Largest Manmade Lake in India | Bhopal | M.P. Tourism

Largest Manmade Lake in India | Bhopal | M.P. Tourism So,
Recently I was invited by my friend to attend his wedding at Sanawad which is a small town between Bhopal and Indore.
After I reached Sanawad next day early in the morning we drove (I was with 2 other friends) straight 15mks approx and reached Omkareshwar one of 12 Jyotirlingas situated on south of the river Narmada. Had a tremendous positive filled time over there.
Later in evening I had some time spared to me at Bhopal before catching my returning train so immediately turned to Bhoj tal or the Bada Talab or the Upper lake which was the central attraction of entire Bhopal. My time over there was short but entirely peaceful.
And yes according to some sources Bhoj tal is one of the largest man-made lake in entire world that is still in existence.

Bhopal,Omkareshwar temple,Bhoj tal,M.P. Tourism,

Post a Comment

0 Comments