Advertisement

Let's Contemplate This

Let's Contemplate This Just because I suddenly received a sad news of my former high school Buddhist Club advisory teacher had passed away, that caused me to cope up with it for while. Therefore I should use this kind of opportunity to contemplate about everything she had taught me. Especially gaining further some of the wisdom of the Buddha's Teaching, Dharma that inspired us to become a more compassionate people who can maintain the state of harmony with every living beings, and also have a strong moral believe that can leads us to become somebody who worth to be learned by other peoples.
Follow me on my Facebook: www.facebook.com/lawchunhou
Instagram: law_chun_hou
Bigo Live ID: LawChunHou89
Patreon: www.patreon.com/lawchunhou

This

Post a Comment

0 Comments