Advertisement

1973...A Ritual Began That Will Blow Your Mind

1973...A Ritual Began That Will Blow Your Mind The film is called "Sleeper". You may need headphones to hear the narration at the end of this video.
►Get every single UPLOAD & LIVE SHOW notification
(mobile users, hit web version first), then FOLLOW button
at enterthe5t4rz.blogspot.com
►www.paypal.me/enterthe5t4rz
►TWITTER:
►Even if you are subbed to my channel, Youtube will regularly UNSUBs you without your knowledge . So, bookmark my page and check back often for new videos.
►Also, your subscription does NOT automatically give you upload notifications unless you click the BELL button on my page and follow me on Twitter or my Blog. Please, take a second to do this.

best movie decodes on you tube,music videos,occult,hidden meaning,song meaning,signs,symbols,what does the song mean,

Post a Comment

0 Comments