Advertisement

🌱✨ASMR| Gentle Tapping, Scratching, And Tracing In My First Grimoire

🌱✨ASMR| Gentle Tapping, Scratching, And Tracing In My First Grimoire 🌱✨ Hello Sweeties!

Today’s video is a gentle tapping, scratching, and tracing video with no talking. Take a peek inside my first grimoire that I started working on over two years ago when I began my journey into paganism and witchy things.

Don’t forget to like, comment, and subscribe for more Storm-Witchy ASMR!

Follow me on 📷 Instagram for extra short clips, tapping, tracing, and video previews!

Instagram: www.instagram.com/stormwitchasmr

Wanna buy stuff that I’ve made? Check out my instagram for hand made items such as jewelry, sachets, and more!

If you’re in a dark place and need help here are some numbers to call:

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8256

National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233

Veterans Crisis Line:
1-800-273-8255

#tapping,#asmr,#asmrtapping,#tappingasmr,#gentletapping,#tappingsounds,#tappingtingles,#scratching,#asmrscratching,#scra,

Post a Comment

0 Comments