Advertisement

Begin

Begin #rap #hiphop
hi! i'm an artist ,songwriter and a producer
hope you enjoyed this song. would appreciate feedback to be better
SUBSCRIBE TOO! MORE COMING SOON :D

INSTAGRAM:


SOUNDCLOUD:


LYRICS:
Everybody always doubted me,
They always tell me i would never succeed
But imma rise to a 100 degrees
And i would tell them i am special i got abilities,
know the man in the mirror, is your great enemy
The voices all around you, will tell you should give up,
everyone despite you, will be wishing for luck
But homie you don’t need luck because we know you’re high class
Swing like miles morales but you know you will surpass,
They call me fire like desire
Cause i’m gonna be admired
By these younger gens one day when OGs fall apart
It’s a cycle to the mountain, and the cycle goes down
But one thing that will never stop is i will make the fam proud uh
I know i ain’t smart that’s just a truth
They called me dumb once but hey imma show em how i bloom
Out of all 5 ducks, I'mma be the ugly one
But for sure they doubt me wrong, cause i’m a rising padawan uh
Damn right i ain’t messing this up
I’m a young prodigy, they don't know what's up
imma show em how ya do it, never gave an excuse
only 16 rocking harder than any artist would do
I may not be talented like any artist would be,
But hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard,
Take these words from the wise man with the ticks on his shoes, (Michael Jordan)
No one knew he was good, until one day he blew
Now he’s a jumpman oh, and i’m young boy oh
Man what’s he thinking thou? Is he delusional woah
there's a lot things in life i gotta be discovering
and a lot of things in life that i should not be bothering
going down like other rappers in this game slaughtering,
all these keyboard warriors texting me to quit, mocking me
not a rapper just an artist chasing my passion
got a lot of things in mind that i would wish to tell them yea,
Gotta think about the fam and the friends
They were all reason why i’m here and i’m so blessed
In the dark side alone, hope there was never a clone to try to kill me in my zone i am the king of my throne,
I see role modelz up above me like j cole
tell myself gotta be a better me so gold,
Lame homies be laughing can’t relate to my flow
They just hope one day that i would fail and choke
This is where i begin
Take any chances for gain
Reputation not fame
Recognition to planes
Like the song airplane
Wishing he fly in that plane
Now he be flying high lane
From japan to LA
They say i’m taking a risk
But at least i know my dreams
Sit back and watch me succeed
Sit back and see me rise from a seed
This is the life that i chose
I know my goals are odd but I'm different from my bros

Begin

Post a Comment

0 Comments