Advertisement

Health Journey 2019 | Ep. 31

Health Journey 2019 |  Ep. 31 Health Journey 2019 Episode 31 was filled with self reflection. Our journey ended today and I realized that I need to continue on this path and that I truly need to engage in more activity.

I am proud that I have stayed away from fast food for 31 days!!!!!!!! (Well I did have pizza on my anniversary weekend BUT it was a spinach and tomato pie hehehe)

All in all, I did not eat in my car, I did not stuff my face with french fries, and I did not throw my hard earned money straight down the toilet!

Thank you to everyone who watched and gave me great advice! Thank you for motivating me and for making me realize that this journey is a doable journey!

Be sure to tune in on the last Saturday of every month for updates on my health journey :-)

Thanks so much for watching!

I'm excited to continue this journey with you all!

Be Sure to Like, Subscribe, Comment, and Share this vlog!!

#Krazykerins #HealthJourney #Lifestyle

Krayzkerins,health journey,lifestyle,how to lose weight,losing weight,how to drop a dress size,eating healthy food,weight loss,summer,Health journal,health journal ideas,health journey diet,karaoke,singing at home with my kids,youtube karaoke tracks,series finale,series,

Post a Comment

0 Comments