Advertisement

HOW TO FIX DRY FONDANT | HOW TO SOFTEN FONDANT

HOW TO FIX DRY FONDANT | HOW TO SOFTEN FONDANT How to fix fondant as hard as rock!





I'M Reena Joyce, I began creating and decorating cakes in 2013 first for family and friends and from there, my passion for cake design bloomed. Then SUGAR and SPICE by JOYCE came about shortly after.
I'm a self-taught baker specializing in unique, modern, and made to order sweets for all event types. Much of my work is focused around marshmallow fondant creating edible works of art that are visually stunning. I believe baking is an art form that requires time and attention to detail to make every piece one-of-a-kind. Each design is an exciting new challenge that allows me be creative and shocase my artistic expression.


Cake galleries:
Scroll on Instagram: @sugarandspicebyjoyce
Scroll on Facebook: Sugar and Spice by Joyce
👉

Fondant,how to fix,hard fondant,soft fondant,fondant icing,soften fondant,

Post a Comment

0 Comments