Advertisement

I Will Make Brilliant Designs To Suit Your Need

I Will Make Brilliant Designs To Suit Your Need About This Gig

Hello and welcome to my page

Let me introduce myself, I am Prachi, i am working as a professional designer for more than 10 years and have been proving myself since then, as Fiverr had given an opportunity to work here I will be glad to use my skills for my clients.

Below is how i am going to work for you

Customized designs
Hassel free revisions
Fast and promising work
All designs from scratch
Client support is always in priority
Reasonable price

I do all types of designs except highly illustrative and critical mascot ones, and i don't provide copyright or trademark logo and don't take responsibility of related issues.

MINI PACKAGE
Here i will provide 2 basic logo designs with 3 minor revisions, jpeg & png of the chosen logo.
ADVANCE PACKAGE
Here i will provide 3 basic logos with 7 revisions and vector & source files of the finalized logo.
PRIME PACKAGE
The package for my SUPER BOWL clients, it includes 3 logos with vector & source files of the final logo and added are the stationery(1 bcard+1 letterhead) and 2 social media banner + 9 revisions.

Please contact me if you have any questions, i will be ready to help.

Feel free to ORDER NOW.

Thanks again.
Style
3D
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
About The Seller
prachiroybestLevel 2 Seller
prachiroybest
Online
Let's get started
4.9 (727 reviews)

Contact Me

From
India
Member since
Jun 2017
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 4 hours
Hello I am Prachi, maybe i am new to fiverr but not in the field of designing, I am professionally practicing graphics design from last 10 years and as it is my forte i love experimenting it to gain a whole new level, i won't say how much good i am in it, let's keep that for your opinion. :)

Architecture & Floor Plans,Postcard Designs,T-Shirts & Merchandise,Book & Album Cover,Socail Media Design,Graphics for Streamers,Catalog Design,Banner Ads,Menu Design,Photoshop Editing,Business Cards & Stationery,Packaging Design,Cartoons & Comics,Logo design,Illusration,Portraits & Caricatures,Character Modeling,Brand Style Guides,Poster Design,Storyboards,Graphics & Design,Flyer Design,Brochur Design,3D Models & Product Design,Game Design,

Post a Comment

0 Comments