Advertisement

Some fandom attitudes that have been bothering me || DB

Some fandom attitudes that have been bothering me || DB *This is no shade to people who update their medical conditions, bullying problems or deseases like ALDC Sunshine, ALDC Dancers, ETC, this is completely different.

Ok. First of all, i’m not saying the names of the persons doing these things, but I need to get this out of my Chest because it’s really bothering me and I’m sure I’m not the only one.

Dear fandom, can we stop joking about suicide? About depression? About Abuses? About Cutting yourselves? Listen up.

I have seen a lot of videos with the title “Am I pretty enough” “should I commit suicide” “I have depression” “how I got out of my abuse situation” first of all, it look like you just want attention, second of all, it’s super rude to people that are sensitive and emotional over stuff like this, I’ve seen videos with persons holding knifes about to commit or threatening us in the title, and it’s really out of place, I personally feel very impressed and shocked when I see this, and I get really upset, so y’all need to stop posting this stuff, and wait, I’m not saying that you guys are lying about your issues, but is it really necessary to post it to a open fandom where really young people are In it? again, super inappropriate, out of place, rude and unnecessary, Especially stuff like this! Depression or suicide thoughts are NOT something to post about in youtube or any social media, some people suffer from it and you are literally posting a video threatening a bunch of kiddos with explicit video content, so STOP posting about this stuff, if you are going through some of this, solve it with your family or something, but don’t spread it in the fandom becuase It really isn’t okay with me and overall a lot of people here.

© No copyright intended ©

bothering

Post a Comment

0 Comments