Advertisement

(Speed-Paint).............i’m............sorry.....(Read description)

(Speed-Paint).............i’m............sorry.....(Read description) I’m sorry for all the drama I might be a stupid person.......and I deserve it.....you don’t have to forgive me and y’all don’t have to make a Fanart or anything.....but now I just forget what happened.....and I will Block that...person....I swear lily idk but imma block her anyway.....and idk about my girlfriend and yea yea I heard that your girlfriend is an Internet ok I get it you don’t have to tell me all the time.....because we both get it!..and beside....this might not be my fault....but I feel like I’m Bullied other people and all that.....I get it how you feel......and I’m sorry.....hm anyway talking about drama stuff.....I think I be back on my channel if not that ok because y’all know where to find me....I’m not going to give you the link and all that.....but...i hope everything goes back to normal......I guess hm...we see.....anyway y’all don’t have to forgive me...and I’m sorry for everything......💔
======
App: ibisPaint and IMovie
Device: iPad
======
....................

description)

Post a Comment

0 Comments