Advertisement

WHAT DO THEY THINK ABOUT YOU? πŸ’‘ Timeless Pick a Card Psychic Reading

WHAT DO THEY THINK ABOUT YOU? πŸ’‘ Timeless Pick a Card Psychic Reading WHAT DO THEY THINK ABOUT YOU? πŸ’‘ Timeless Pick a Card Psychic Reading

Time stamps:

1. - 2.52
2. - 19:01
3. - 35:15
4. - 47:10

You can find more readings like this in my playlist "PICK A CARD PSYCHIC READINGS" at my channels first page, or on my website: - FREE GENERAL READINGS

For a personal reading please contact me at queenofcupstarot@outlook.com

Songs:

1. SANDRO CAVAZZA - Enemy
2. GNASH - I hate you, I love you
3.
a. Madonna - The Power of Good-Bye
b.CUE - Burnin'

4. MARILY MONROE - I wanna be loved by you


DECKS BEING USED:

◇ OSHO ZEN TAROT by Deva Padma
♧ MYSTICAL WISDOM CARD DECK by Gaye Guthrie & Josephine Wall
♡ DRUID CRAFT TAROT by Philip & Stephanie Carr-Gomm


☆ You can find most of the Decks I use in the playlist "My Decks" and also at my webpage;

Link for donation support:


Thank you for watching and please subscribe to my channel! ♡

pick,card,deck,pile,psychic,reading,how,what,do,they,think,see,about,you,back,into,union,feelings,intentions,thoughts,destiny,reunion,reconciliation,reconziliation,heartbreak,healing,depression,pain,

Post a Comment

0 Comments