Advertisement

Yankee Candle Review: 🥧 Be Thankful 🥧 (50th Anniversary Edition) ~Autumn/Fall 2019~

Yankee Candle Review: 🥧 Be Thankful 🥧 (50th Anniversary Edition) ~Autumn/Fall 2019~ Today I have for you another 50th Anniversary fragrance to review from Yankee Candle in the scent "Be thankful"
This is one of my favorite fragrances of all time and was a best fragrance nominee last year on my channel.
This candle is a 1 wick paraffin wax jar with a burn time up to 150 hours retailing for $29.99
I really enjoyed this fragrance but I found it to be quite weak.
Unfortunately this collection does not come available in any other form factor including wax melts or melt cups to try to amplify the fragrance.
The scent description for this fragrance reads as follows:
"It's easy to appreciate nature's goodness in the warm, inviting aromas of a Thanksgiving kitchen."
Let me know if you have burned this fragrance and if so what did you think?
Please leave your thoughts and input in the comment section below.
As always thank you for being the best part of my day! I love you guys and I will see you soon with another review.
Shawn

Image and likeness copywritten courtesy of Yankee Candle

Link to my Yankee Candle Fall GLITCH Haul $7 candles:


New Yankee Candle reviews for Autumn/Fall 2019
Ciderhouse:
Golden Chestnut:
Banana Nut Bread:
Granny Smith Apple:
Pumpkin Apple Parfait:
Persimmon & Brown Sugar:
Maple Sugar:

Farmer's Market Collection:
1. Ciderhouse: The ultimate autumn harvest treat. . . freshly pressed apples, lightly spiced and ready to sip. 
2. Dried Lavender & Oak: Hand-tied bunches of lavender mill about the woodsy scents and spices of an outdoor farmer's market. 
3. Golden Chestnut: Grab a scoop of warm chestnuts roasted with ground spices, woodsy herbs, and a touch of citrus.
4. Farmstand Festival:The inviting scents of an autumn market: mulled fruits and rich berries paired with the rustic scent of weathered woods. . . the perfect fall afternoon. 
5. Persimmon & Brown sugar: A fresh market pie of ripe persimmon with sweet, golden pastry. . . a homemade delight.
6. Sweet Maple Chai:An overflowing mug of chai-spiced milk and maple syrup swirled to creamy perfection. 

50th anniversary Autumn/Fall fragrances:
Banana nut bread:
Be thankful
Granny Smith apple
Maple sugar
Over the river
Spiced apple
French vanilla

New Fall fragrances in the main line:
Oak & Amber Incense:A woody, autumnal scent with hints of green herbs and amber. . . masculine, warm, and slightly sweet. 
Blackberry Tea: Sweet juicy berries meet an exotic tea blend with a hint of soothing rosewater
Pumpkin apple parfait:Artfully arranged layers of spiced pumpkin, fresh apples, and crisp crumbled pastry with whipped vanilla cream.

Halloween
Trick or Treat: 
Haunted Hayride: 

Link to my Instagram Channel:


Subscribe to my channel here:
 

This video is for entertainment purposes only and is protected under the Fair use act per YouTube policy.
Unless specified the item/Items featured in this video were purchased with my own money.
Critiquing and reviewing products on this channel is protected under my first amendment constitutional rights.
How your candle/item performs may be different than my review and fragrance interpretation is subject to personal preference and taste!
Disliking a product is not a reflection on a specific company and is not meant to cause duress to any group or corporation.
This channel is voluntary and I will not tolerate negative, harassing or abusive behavior of any kind!!
You will be blocked and reported to the appropriate personnel within YouTube.
Thank you for taking the time to watch my videos and thank you for being part of my YouTube family.
Shawn

If you would like to correspond with me or simply send well wishes my address is below.
If you are a company inquiring about PR please do not send me a submission without contacting me first.
Thank you so much and have a great day.
Shawn Rogers
Po box: 982
Sanford,Maine
04073

Email correspondence:
once_burned_twice_shy@yahoo.com

#YankeeCandle #FallCandles

Yankee Candle,Yankee Candle review,Yankee Candle glitch,Yankee Candle haul,Yankee Candle be thankful,Be thankful,Hearth and soul,Yankee Candle fall,Yankee Candle autumn,Yankee Candle haunted hayride,Yankee Candle Halloween,Yankee Candle trick or treat,Yankee Candle Fall reviews,

Post a Comment

0 Comments